Friday, September 30, 2011

Get the Kardashian style - Over the knee boots - highs and lows

The Kardashian sisters sure know how to dress. Knee high boots are stables in their shoe-collection. Especially Kim and Khloe wear the high heeled ones by Louboutin or Report Signature. Kourtney mostly wear flat over the knee or to the knee boots that's more suitable for a mum on the go. I think the knee highs can go with everything from jeans to a dress and can be dressed up or down. Here's a mix of highs and lows. Which one is your fave?





Report Signature $449,99 here

Rachel Zoe $695 here

Topshop $190 here
Aldo $60 here


Louboutin $2295 here


4 comments:

  1. Salaams, I absolutely love them, but since I weared hijab I can wear my flat overknees only under Maxi skirts in the winter :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. can also be combined with a midi-skirt which is very in the autumn:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love them, can't wait to wear mine out!! :)

    My bf surprised me with guess ones, which are still awesome; and not as expensive!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink color knee boot really very dependable for pink fashion.You can not even buy will for high prices. I tell them to go to you here.Here very low rate knee boot.


    all white dresses

    ReplyDelete